Terms of Services
Mathiti Tech is owned and operated by Mathiti Ventures
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using our Services. By accessing or using any part of our Services, you agree to become bound by the Terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to all the Terms of this Agreement, then you may not access or use any of our Services. If these Terms are considered an offer by Mathiti, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms.
Use of our Services requires a Mathiti account. You agree to provide us with complete and accurate information when you register for an account
As a member, you are granted an inalienable right to own and continue to use all plugins and themes that you have downloaded from Mathiti, even after your free-trial or membership subscription is cancelled. Whether you are a current member or not, all plugins and themes will continue to function “as is” regardless of if your membership expires.
Updates are released often for compatibility, feature upgrades, and additions and are only available to customers who have an active membership with Mathiti.
We are committed to doing our best to ensure that all of our products and services are compatible with the latest versions of WordPress within 24 hours of any release. We can give no guarantee that products will work with older versions of WordPress, though we will work to support backward compatibility whenever reasonably possible.
If you are using any of our API Services, the following applies:
- You must maintain an active subscription with Mathiti to make use of API services. API based services may only be accessed by our plugins designed for that purpose.
- API services use an assigned API key to connect. You may only use your API key on sites that belong to you or those of your clients. You may not resell, share, or publish your API key.
- Violation of any of these terms may result in the immediate termination of API access and/or your Mathiti membership.
- We reserve the right to suspend API access to users that use an unusual amount of API requests or resources that we feel may impact the services to other members.
- All of our plugins can be installed on any number of sites that you own or develop for a client. For automatic updates and in-dashboard support provided by us, we do however have a soft API limit to help protect against fraud and abuse. You can contact us to request that your limit be increased. Current limits include 1,000 domains for our Dashboard and Video APIs and 20 domains for our Anti-Splog API.
When using MATHITI Services, you agree not to:
- violate any state, federal or foreign laws or regulations;
- infringe on any intellectual property rights (e.g., copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights);
- publish, host, or transmit content that is defamatory, slanderous or trade libelous;
- publish, host, or transmit content that is threatening or harassing;
- publish, host, or transmit content that is discriminatory based on gender, sexual orientation, race, age or promotes hate;
- disclose the sensitive personal information of others;
- distribute material that is or enables malware, spyware, adware, or other malicious code;
- send spam or bulk unsolicited messages;
- interfere with, disrupt, or attack any service or network;
- resell, share, or publish MATHITI credentials or access;
Payments & Subscriptions
To ensure uninterrupted service, our Paid Services are automatically renewed. This means that unless you cancel a Paid Service before the end of the applicable subscription period, it will automatically renew, and you authorize us to invoice you or use any payment mechanism we have on record for you to collect the then-applicable subscription fee (as well as any taxes). Your Paid Services are renewed for the same interval of time.
If you choose to cancel your subscription, your membership will remain active until the end of your current billing cycle.
If your payment fails or Paid Services are otherwise not paid for on time, we may immediately cancel or revoke your access to the Paid Services.
We reserve the right to refuse service or cancel your subscription and revoke membership access with a prorated refund for any reason we deem appropriate.
We may change our fees at any time. When applicable, we may give you advance notice of the fee changes. If you don’t agree with the fee changes, you can cancel your Paid Service.
We may run promotions where Hero Points can be exchanged for memberships, services, or items of value. We reserve the right to deny the use of Hero Points or terminate accounts if you commit fraud or abuse the Hero Points system in any way.
If you are experiencing a technical issue, before requesting a refund, let our support team help resolve the issue by submitting your query to email@example.com
Refunds requested after the free trial period are issued at the discretion of our support staff. No refunds whatsoever will be given for scheduled subscription payments after 30 days, except in the rare case that it is due to billing errors on our end.
If you contact your bank or credit card company to decline or reverse the charge of fees for Paid Services, we will not provide a refund and we may revoke your access to our Services in general.
Refunds are available once per person or entity and will not apply if your account is in violation of these Terms.
Your membership may include a free trial. We require you to provide your payment details to start a free trial. You will not be charged until the end of your free trial period.
Free trials are regulated by a few simple rules outlined below:
- Only one free trial is allowed per person or business ever. Creating a duplicate account in order to get multiple free trials is forbidden.
- When your free trial has ended, we will automatically withdraw payment for the membership associated with your free trial. Payment will continue on a recurring monthly basis until such time you cancel.
- By providing your payment details in conjunction with the free trial registration, you agree to this charge. If you do not want this charge, you must cancel your membership before the end of your free trial. You will not receive a notice from us that your free trial period has ended.
You can cancel your free trial at any time If you cancel during your free trial, any updates, API services, and support will end immediately, however, you will be able to continue using all plugins and themes you’ve downloaded on as many sites as you like.
We offer our Services ‘as is’, with no implied meaning that all Services will function exactly as you wish or with all 3rd party components and plugins.
Support is provided by Live Chat on the MATHITI TECH site. Any issues that can’t be immediately or easily answered via Live Chat.
We commit to having our support team available and staffed 24/7/365, and that average Live Chat wait times will be under 10 minutes. Resolution times of issues will depend on the complexity, support queue, and the availability of the appropriate staff member to address the issue.
We will do our utmost to support anything WordPress related, however, some requests may require complex or custom work which is beyond the scope of what we can reasonably provide. We reserve the right to determine which requests and levels of support that we can and can’t provide.
You may grant our support team access to your sites in order to troubleshoot and resolve problems. It is your responsibility to always obtain a backup of your site prior to requesting support or granting access to support staff. Further, you take full responsibility for lost content or any downtime as a result of support – both on staging and production sites. We strongly recommend that troubleshooting take place on staging environments first whenever possible.
In order to receive support for any Service, you must be using the most recent version of our products, WordPress, and any other theme or plugin utilized on your site. MATHITI makes no guarantees and cannot provide support to anyone using outdated or otherwise altered versions of our products.
You will be solely responsible and liable for any activity that occurs under your username. You are responsible for keeping your password secure and you must immediately notify MATHITI of any unauthorized uses of its sites, its account, or any other breaches of security.
Our Services are not directed to children. Access to and use of our Services is only for those over the age of 13 (or 16 in the European Union). If you are younger than this, you may not register for or use our Services. Any person who registers as a user or provides their personal information to our Services represents that they are 13 years of age or older (16 years or older in the European Union).
Our Services are provided “as is.” Mathiti and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Mathiti nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that our Services will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, our Services at your own discretion and risk.
Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of our Services will be governed by the laws of the state of Delaware, U.S.A.
In no event will Mathiti, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this Agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Mathiti under this Agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Incsub shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.